Crypto currencies and the art market. RSS
Artist Sasha T. Accepting Bitcoin As Payment For Paintings and Commissioned Works of ART. Yes crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash have entered the sixty billion dollar art world and it's no exception that individual artist like myself even though few are starting to accept crypto currencies instead of traditional Fiat money such as US dollars. The world as we know it is changing rapidly. Many new innovations are disrupting traditional forms of business. We have no further to look then companies like Uber that have just about killed the traditional way we get around and has...
- Accepting Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as payment for fine art
- American Artist in China
- An amazing opportunity to be part of the first art show in space
- Artist Sasha T. going to china to exhibit his new paintings on metal.
- Bitcoin and and buying art
- Buy art with Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Buying art with Ethereum
- Clinton Presidential Library paintings
- Crypto currencies and the art market.
- Fine art paintings on metal by famed Artist Sasha T. on exhibition in Chinas third largest city
- First art show in space to be launched by International artist Sasha T.
- Hillary Clinton painting part of the Clinton Presidential Library
- Hillary Clinton Paintings
- The first art show of its kind will be going up into space this year